Engineered alongside a select group of Team NB’s world-class athletes, our FuelCell 5280 women's running shoe pairs high-rebound FuelCell midsole foam with a carbon fiber plate for elites who endeavor to break the tape and set new PRs. The midsole provides cushioning and impressive rebound, while the Hypoknit upper and innovative lacing system deliver the support you need to run miles.
Boasting an innovative Hypoknit upper with a unique lacing system, the New Balance FuelCell 5280 women's running shoe is designed for impressive support and winning performance.
- Full-length FuelCell midsole provides the most pinnacle propulsion and energy return of our performance foams currently on the market
- Hypoknit upper designed to provide strategic areas of stretch and support
- Lightweight synthetic construction offers exceptional comfort and durability
- Bootie upper construction hugs your foot for a snug, supportive fit
- Rubber outsole delivers enhanced traction on most surfaces
- Unique lacing system
- Carbon fiber plate
- 8 mm drop; due to variances created during the development and manufacturing processes, all references to 8 mm drop are approximate